Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Err... I don't know what to say :| *stomps

Anyway, it's probably been a long while since anyone visited this blog so I've decided to write this post so that if juz if someone chooses to come back here, they could have sth new to read. Basically, the guys have got their postings and mor or less settle into the new envioment (be it OSC, SCS, unit or even clerks), congratulations to those who made it to the command schools, wish u all enjoy urself there. Hopefully we can have another class outin be4 teachers' day and catch up, then go back school together but that's subject to the welfare rep. For residence in the WC GRC, u r always welcomed to contact me to meet up on Saturday nights (after 8pm). That's all. Some of the OCTs shld start postin here since they have to write reports everyday. As 4 me, army has trained me to stick with one-syllabus words not sentences so 4give me for the dis-organised post.

No comments:

Post a Comment