Monday, March 2, 2009

Post > Reply No not obvious

I feel obliged to share with you my personal experiencce as I witness one of our top JC students spreading their love (howling 2) when the moon (probably themselves) is high. I'm touched this Saturday when a bunch of friendly "unknown" HwaChong guys 'n gals approached me & ask me 2 take a photo with (not for) them!! It was around 10pm so anything can happen especially when they seemed high (well with some exception ;]), and waitin for some 6-trees Seniors who failed to show up at the entrance of The Grande T3 Changi Departure Hall. It might be a tiring day for them but their enthusiasm and friendliness really moved me (on a trolley -_-b). Though disappointing it may be that the Seniors were missing, they do seem to have fun.

Conversation of the Day (Real de):
Sb: Let's zou zou in the T3
Q: Why?
Standard Reply: Cause PaoPao not here......



P.S. I thought of posting it as a comment but too long and this reaches more audience xp

2 comments:

  1. Now I fear more and more about the STJ after all these.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, don't worry, let's see what we will come up with JTS first =)

    ReplyDelete